Her Left Boot

This choice: Left (Back)

(Originally written by Mr. E)

You're confused when she asks this question and ask "What do you mean?" She looks at you like you're stupid and says "Duh, I'm giving you a choice for which boot I'm going to put you in, you should be grateful I let you choose which foot your going to be worshiping all day."

You're so close to her lips that her warm breath pleasantly rolls over you and you look down over her hand and say "Left" she says " Ya know I didn't think you would be stupid enough to actually volunteer to shrink yourself and spend the day under my feet but it looks like your going to be better acquainted with the biggest female foot you've ever seen in your life, oh yeah my feet smell really bad from wearing the same boots all the time so enjoy your stay under my feet in a stinky prison all day."

When you realize youve made a very big mistake you say "Wait Supergirl I changed my mind, I don't want to be tiny and smell your feet all day I want to....." Supergirl just ignores you and takes off her left boot and drops you into the dark tunnel of her boot and you land with a thud on the insole of her shoe. It reeks like she hasn't cleaned them in years and you're about to try to escape when you look up and see her bare sole entering her footwear. You run to the toe section in fear of being crushed flat under her heel.

You trip and fall face first onto the imprint of her big toe when you get up her foot is already all the way inside her boot and you see five gigantic toes and the arch of her foot heading your way. before you can do anything her toes pin you down and roll you underneath the ball of her foot before trapping you in between her big and second toes.

As you lay there under the mercy of a giant smelly foot you think how could you ever agree to being this hot blond's insole as her toes are constantly tapping on your face.


You have the following choices:

1. Start Kissing

2. Start Licking *

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-2-1-1-1-1-1

Comments