Supergirl deals with you directly.

This choice: She tells security...she'll deal with you. (Back)

As mall Security attempts to drag you away, Supergirl tells them to stop and that she'll deal with you instead. Security shrugs and leaves. Supergirl tells you that since you're a fan of hers, she felt somewhat responsible for you and she'll be the one to punish you instead.

"You're going to punish me?" You ask.
"Of course." Supergirl says. "That type of fan obsession is unhealthy and you need to get it under control."
You shudder at the thought of what a girl with super-powers could do to you.
Supergirl gently strokes your arm. "Don't worry. it won't be that bad. I just don't want you to wind up in jail for trying something like that again."
She tells you to follow her and you do so. She leads you to a table where she was signing autographs.
"I'm going to need to finish up before I can deal with you but I don't want other fans to see you. The last thing I need is more fans trying what you did in hopes of getting to meet me," She says. Suddenly an idea pops into her head. "Why don't you hide under the table? I could use a footstool down there."


You have the following choices:

1. I guess that's ok. *

2. Are you kidding me...that's embarassing!!!!!

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2

Comments