Are you kidding me...that's embarassing!!!!!

This choice: Are you kidding me...that's embarassing!!!!! (Back)

(Originally written by Jayjay)

"Please, Ka Ka, I mean Supergirl, I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything, but, um, don't you think that's a little extreme," you stammer. Grinning, the blond Girl of Steel giggles and brushes your hair back playfully. "Hey, I already said that I'm not going hurt you! And, I promise not to step all over your boy parts either, if that's what concerns you! However, until I am done here and can discipline you properly, you will crawl under that table and stay quite until I'm through. I'm partly joking with you, but part of me is growing impatient. You wanted to see me so bad, here's your chance to see me up close and personal. Now get under that table or I'll grind you to mush beneath my boot!" Needing no more motivation than that, you dutifully crawl like a worm under her table. Thankfully, you were able to crawl at a spot out of the crowd's sight. Also, a cloth covering goes down to the ground, keeping you hidden as you begin to try and make yourself as comfortable as possible, given the circumstances.

As you lay there, Kara stretches her long, taught legs out, catching your head between her red boots. She playfully gives you a tiny squeeze that feels like your head is about to explode. Placing one boot to your mouth, Kara applies enough force that the toe of her boot goes into your mouth. Using her other foot, Supergirl pushes you all the way down on your back and holds you there, completely immobilizing you. Thankfully, she does this for only a few seconds before placing both booted feet atop your face. You feel her scrunch her toes through her boots, as well hear the squeak of leather boot rubbing against leather boot as she continues to get comfortable. After a minute, the smell of leather mixed with the faint odor of sweat penetrates your nose, causing you to tremble with a feeling that's between a mixture of desire and dread. Not particularly a foot fetishist, you can't help but feel a sense of awe at what's happening to you. Here you are, completely at the mercy, at the very feet, of Supergirl, your absolute fantasy girl. Out of all of the female super heroines, you never would have dreamed Supergirl would do something like this to anyone, let alone an innocent kid that had just gotten a little too excited about getting the chance to meet her!

Then, much to your concern, you hear Kara speak. "Just a minute honey, I'll sign that in just a second, okay? I dropped my pen." You hear a tiny tink as Supergirl purposely drops her pen. Bending down, she flashes a smile at you. Much to your chagrin, you realize what she has in mind. Grabbing the pen, Supergirl looks you dead in the eye as she begins to slip one of her boots off. Unconsciously, you let out a whimper. Some where inside, you know that smelling this girl's feet will be no ordinary experience, that a certain risk is somehow involved. Pausing for a second, Kara seems to consider this.


You have the following choices:

1. She does it! She removes her boots and forces you to smell her powerful feet!

2. She thinks better of it and goes about signing items with her boots on your face *

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2

Comments