Supergirl's Insole

This choice: Spend a day as her insole. (Back)

Supergirl giggles as you tell her that you would prefer to spend a day as her insole.

"Ah...so you just want to get your punishment over with," she says. "Well...that's fine but since you picked that option you have one more choice to make. There are two ways that I can administer that punishment to you. One is that I can shrink you down and put you inside of my boot and the other is I can actually turn you into my insole itself for 24 hours.”

You look at her with disbelief. “Why on earth would I choose to be changed into your insole?” You ask.

Supergirl smiles. “Well…when you first consider it, it does sound rather bad,” She laughs. “After all you’ll still experience being pressed under my foot while I go about my daily routine and even worse since you’ll no longer have a mouth, you won’t be able to communicate with me while I treat you like an object the entire time.”

You jaw drops as you stare at her horrified.

“Oh c’mon,” Kara says rolling her eyes. “This is supposed to be a punishment right, if I’m going to turn you into my insole then I might as well treat you as one! Besides, there are some positive things about picking that version of the punishment as well.”

“Yeah like what?” you say dryly.

The girl of steel smiles. “Well for one thing…as my insole you’ll fit perfectly into my boot. Since that is where you would naturally belong, it might be slightly more comfortable for you. Also since you would only be an object, I can’t make you do any extra chores.”

“Extra chores?” You ask confused.

“If you’re going to be a tiny human, I’d expect a whole lot more out of you.” Supergirl says. “I’d probably put you to work the entire time you are under my feet massaging them and kissing them.” She smiles playfully. “Maybe I’ll even get you to lick my feet again.”

You shudder as you remember the taste of her feet from before. “Please don’t.” you beg.

Supergirl giggles. “Hey it’s not every day that I have a tiny person under my foot.” She says. “Shouldn’t I take advantage of it?”

She playfully caresses your face. “Besides…you’re really good when it comes to foot licking.” She tells you. “But anyway I'll let you decide what type of insole you want to be.”

What form of Supergirl’s insole punishment do you choose?


You have the following choices:

1. Getting shrunken down and put inside her boot.

2. Getting transformed into one of her insoles.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-2-1-1-1

Comments