Being a Good Footstool

This choice: Help Supergirl get her boots on quickly keeping yourself hidden. (Back)

Deciding that it's better to stay on Supergirl's good side then to anger her, you attempt to help the girl of steel get her boots back on. Supergirl's left foot recoils in surprise as you try to put her boots on her feet for her. Apparently your actions caught her off guard. Then realizing that you intend to help her out, she giggles, caresses your face affectionately with her toes and allows you to continue. You gently ease Supergirl's feet back in her boots and give them a pat when you're done.

"Girls let's take the picture in front of the table." Supergirl suggests. "You ladies go ahead and get into position. I'll join you in a few seconds."

"Sure!!" The fangirls say ecstatic that Supergirl granted their photo request.

As the girls get into position in front of the table, Supergirl quickly bends her head down and mouths thank you to you. You nod causing Kara to smile. Getting up from her seat, Supergirl joins the girls for a photograph. You hear a couple of clicks of the camera followed by a brief conversation before Supergirl comes behind the table again. The girls thank Supergirl for the group shot before walking off. As the next fan comes forward for an autograph, Supergirl once again places her booted feet on your chest. Much to your disappointment she slips off her boots again and continues to use you as a footstool. Sighing, you let the girl of steel do as she pleases. It's not like you have the strength to stop her anyway and you're too worn out to even try. Fortunately Supergirl seems to have had her fill of humiliating you and seems content to just rest her feet in your face without forcing you to worship her anymore. After a couple of hours of having Supergirl's feet pressed against your face, Supergirl slides her feet off of you and checks how you are doing.

"That was the last of them." She tells you. "We're by ourselves again"

"Can I get up now?" You ask.

Supergirl smiles and nods. "Go ahead."

She slides her chair back allowing you to crawl out from under the table.

As you attempt to stand up, Supergirl presses her foot against your shoulder keeping you on your knees.

"Just one more favor," She says giggling. "Could you help me get my boots on again first? It felt kind of nice when you did that before."

You sigh. You've had enough of Supergirl's feet in one day to last a lifetime but you nod and grab her boots.

Kara smiles and extends her right foot towards you wiggling her toes. As you attempt to put her boot on for her, Supergirl suddenly lifte her foot and brings it to your mouth.

"Don't you want to kiss my feet goodbye?" She asks giving a playful pout.

"Fine," you say frowning. "You know you're really pushing this right?"

Supergirl laughs. "Sorry...It's not every day that I can get someone to worship my feet."

You roll your eyes before gently kissing Supergirl's right foot.

The girl of steel nods her head approvingly and allows you to place her right boot on her foot. Once that is done, you do the same for her left foot giving it a soft kiss before covering it in leather. Kara smiles appreciatively and finally lets you stand up.

"Thanks for being a good sport about this" She tells you. "I know I really took advantage of you being my footstool but you made my feet feel really great!!"

"Well it's not like I had a choice." You admit. "But I guess it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I just didn't know that you had such a sadistic streak inside of you."

"Yeah...Sorry about that." Supergirl says apolegetically. "I love my fans but having to spend the day signing thousands of autographs brings out the worst in me."

"So I noticed" You tell her jokingly. You straighten your shirt. "Now...if you're done torturing me...Could I please go home now?"

Supergirl considers before answering "Well...


You have the following choices:

1. I guess you learned you're lesson."

2. I'm still gonna have to punish you."

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1

Comments