Learning Your Lesson

This choice: I guess you learned you're lesson." (Back)

“…Have you learned your lesson?” Supergirl asks. “Do you promise not to cut in line again?”

You nod your head vigorously.

Supergirl smiles. “Ok then I’ll let you go.”

“Thanks.” you say breathing a sigh of relief. You turn to leave hoping to get out of there before Supergirl changes her mind.

“Just a second!” Supergirl says stopping you by gently placing her hand on your shoulder.

Your heart sinks. For a second…it really seemed like Supergirl was going to let you go.

Supergirl smiles as she takes one of her pictures and signs it. “Here this is for you.” She says.

You blink in surprise. You figured that your chances of getting her autograph had been shattered the moment you were caught cutting in line.

“R-Really?” You say shocked. “You’re letting me get your autograph after all?”

She nods. “If you still want it.” she says.

You look at her gratefully. Any resentment you have from being forced to be her footstool completely disappears.

“Of course!!” You say hugging her. “Thank you!!!”

Supergirl laughs. “You deserve it for doing such a good job looking after my feet.” She tells you. “I never knew having someone lick my feet could make me feel so relaxed. I don't suppose you want to be my footstool at my next autograph signing too?”

You shake your head nervously.

Supergirl giggles and indicates she was only kidding. “Oh well…I guess I’ll just have to figure out how to manage without you.” She says sighing playfully.

“Phew…You scared me for a second.” You say giving a relieved smile.

Supergirl smiles and leans in and kisses you on the cheek. “Just remember to stay out of trouble.”

You nod and promise her that you will. The two of you say goodbye to one another and you head back home thinking about the day’s events. Despite being forced by the girl of steel to worship her feet, you can’t help feeling happy that you had the chance to meet her in person.

Unlocked Secret Trophy #1 http://castletrophycase.blogspot.com/2011/06/trophy-1-supergirls-autograph.html



THE END.

You have come to the end of the story. You can:

1) Step back to the previous chapter.

2) Start reading the story from the beginning.

3) View the story's outline.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-1 (End)

Comments