A Brief Break!

This choice: Supergirl bends down to check on you. (Back)

After being treated like an object under Supergirl’s feet for such a long time you actually feel happy when she looks under the table to check on you.

“How are you holding up fanboy?” She asks moving her feet off your face and onto your chest.

“Let’s just say I’ve had better days,” You say dryly.

Supergirl giggles. “Uh yeah…sorry about the whole footstool thing but it was the best idea I could come up with given such short notice.”

“Is it over?” You ask hopefully.

Supergirl shakes her head. “They’re just giving me a five minute break to rest my hand. All that autograph signing could be pretty tiring.”

That’s nothing compared to being somebody’s footstool, you think angrily. You wisely keep your thoughts to yourself.

Kara smiles. “You know you’re really good when it comes to toe sucking. You might want to consider doing it for a living.” She teases.

“Thanks but I think I’ll pass” You say.

Supergirl laughs. “Don’t worry you’re almost done. I’d say we’re halfway through the line of fans.”

“ONLY HALFWAY THROUGH!!!” you say horrified.

Kara laughs. “Yup! As you can tell…I’m pretty popular.”

She begins moving her feet back onto your face. You cough still not having adjusted completely to the smell.

“Well I’d better get back to work. Just one more thing!” Supergirl tells you “See if you can lick my feet while you’re down there. It might help me relax a little bit more.”

“There’s no way I’m licking your f-mmmph!!” You try to say before she interrupts you by pressing her foot over your mouth.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it,” She says ignoring your repulsion and pulling her head up from under the table.

Your heart sinks as you hear her call out sweetly to the line of fans…

“Next person please!!”

As you once again find yourself acting as Supergirl's footstool, you have a decision to make...do you carry out her request?


You have the following choices:

1. Obey her and lick her feet!!

2. Keep your tongue inside your mouth and see what happens.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1

Comments