Strapped to a Table

This choice: Strapped to a table in the fortress of solitude.  (Back)

You wake up in a white room feeling something lightly brush against your forehead. You turn to the side to see Supergirl gently caressing your face and running her fingers through your hair. She smiles as she notices you’re awake.

You look around the room to realize you are strapped to an operating table. Suddenly the memories of spending the last few hours as Supergirl's footstool hit you like a bad dream and you cringe as she touches you.

“Easy, I was just checking that bruise on your head,” She says. “Don’t worry! It shouldn’t leave a mark or anything…I used kryptonian technology to treat it.”

You look at her with a mixture of fear and anger.

“A bruise you gave me,” you mumble.

She nods guiltily. “Yeah and I’m sorry but it looked like you were about to scream.”

“I was about to scream.” You say. “And who could blame me?”

“Am I really that scary?” Supergirl asks.

“You told me you were going to punish me,” you remind her. “And that was after you used me as a footstool for a few hours.”

Supergirl sighs. “Well don’t you deserve it? Remember I wasn’t the one who decided to skip hundreds of people.”

“Don’t you think this is a tad excessive for line cutting?” You say.

“Hey I kept you from being arrested didn’t I?” Supergirl tells you. “You could try showing me a little appreciation.”

You frown. She does have a point. “I’m not so sure jail isn’t better than being forced to lick your feet. Besides they probably would have let me go with a stern lecture and a slap on the wrist. Line cutting isn’t that serious.”

“Oh and that makes it ok. So what if people got there hours earlier than you did and waited patiently. Tell me something if you didn’t get caught would you have even felt the slightest bit guilty about it?” She asks.

You sigh. “I didn’t really think it through,” You say. “I just wanted to meet you so badly.”

Supergirl looks at you sympathetically. “I know,” She says softly. “And that’s why I wanted to be the one administer your punishment myself. Since you’re a fan of mine, I feel somewhat responsible for your actions.”

You look at her apologetically. “I really am sorry,” You say.

Supergirl smiles warmly. “Well that’s a start!” she says. She playfully ruffles your hair. “I don’t know what you’re complaining about anyway, I’d never do anything too cruel to you.”

“Really?” You say not completely convinced.

“Oh c’mon,” She says sounding hurt. “Compared with the punishments some of the other heroines would put you through, you have to know that you're getting off real easy.”

Well that is true, you think to yourself shuddering at the idea of being punished by Psylocke or Huntress.

“Besides we’ll get to spend some time together.” Supergirl says enthusiastically. "What other fan has that opportunity?"

You nod reluctantly. “Guess it could be worse,” you say. “What are you going to do to me?”

Supergirl considers for a few moments...

What does she finally decide?


You have the following choices:

1. She gives you your choice of punishment.

2. She chooses a punishment for you. *

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-2-1

Comments