Choosing a Punishment

This choice: She gives you your choice of punishment. (Back)

Supergirl considers for a few moments. Finally she smiles. “After seeing how much you disliked being my footstool, I don’t think I have to wrack my brain thinking of ways to punish you” She tells you. “All I need to do is to make you take care of my feet some more.”

You grimace “Aw not again,” You complain.

“Yes again.” Supergirl says chuckling. “This punishment is supposed to teach you a lesson so it should be unpleasant enough that it will make you think twice before trying something like that in the future.”

You frown. You were really hoping the girl of steel’s punishment wouldn’t be foot related.

“Anyway, there are two ways that I can use my feet to punish you.” Supergirl continues. “The first is that I keep you as my foot servant and the second is that I turn you into my insole. I’ll let you choose which punishment you want to receive”

You shiver. Neither option seems very appealing.

Supergirl elaborates on each punishment. “You already have a taste of what being my foot servant would be like from before. If you choose that punishment, you’d basically be looking after my feet, giving me foot massages, pedicures or anything else I feel they need. I’d probably make you worship them a lot as well since I really enjoyed making you do that before. On the other hand, if you choose to be my insole, I’ll use kryptonian technology to reduce your size and then put you in one of my boots. As my insole, you’ll act as a cushion for my foot providing me with something soft to step on.”

“That doesn’t sound very comfortable.” You tell her shuddering at the idea of having Supergirl’s powerful sole pressed against you.

Supergirl nods. “It probably won’t be but you don’t have to be worried about getting crushed under my feet. The kryptonian technology would make you durable enough to withstand being me insole even if I stepped on you with all my strength.” Kara smiles as she looks at you. “I know being my insole sounds pretty bad so I’ll make it more appealing. If you choose to be my insole, I’ll only punish you a day before letting you go. However, if you choose to be my foot servant, you’ll have to spend a full week taking care of my feet before your punishment will be over.”

You sigh. Supergirl just made your choice rather difficult. On the one hand being a foot servant to the girl of steel seems like a much lighter punishment but you’ll spend a longer time being punished. On the other hand choosing to be Supergirl’s insole seems pretty harsh but at least it would be over with quickly.

Supergirl looks over at you questioningly “So what will it be?” She asks

You choose to…


You have the following choices:

1. Spend a day as her insole.

2. Become her foot servant for a week.

Path-Supergirl-2-2-2-2-1-1-2-1-2-1-1-2-2-1-1

Comments