Passion With Pleasure

 This choice:  "I'm sorry Harley dear, but seeing Bats was a real turn off."  (Back)

(Originally written by Windleaf)

---------------------------------
)>WARNING!!! This chapter features some rather explicit sexual content. If you find such material to be in poor taste, please do not read any further. (Note) Permission was given before this chapter was added and will be the only one of it's kind to appear in this arc, or in anything else I write in this interactive.<(
-------------------------------------

“Ahem,” Ivy says “I’m sorry Harley dear, but seeing Bats was a real turn off. I don’t think I’ll be able to finish up.”

Sounding disappointed Harley replied, “It’s okay Red. I know what you mean.”

“You gonna come to bed honey?”

“Nah, not right now, I ain’t all dat tired. You get some rest and I’ll be along.” Ivy came by and gave Harley a kiss and went off to bed. Now it was just you and Harley Quinn. Both of you sat on the couch flipping channels on the television till 10 minutes later Harley went to check on Ivy. Finding the Plant Mistress fast asleep she silently closed the door and sauntered over to you. “I was lying before when I said I was turned off. It takes more than a guy in black spandex to ruin my mood.”

“That so? God knows it should. The fact that you’re immune to it actually bothers me for some reason.” You said warily as Harley was giving you the look only lover’s share.

“You know Mistah T, you almost remind me of the Joker. Ya bad attitude, the lack of regard for other people, the way you try to manipulate situations and play it off when it fails.” Harley goes over to a liquor cabinet and pulls out a bottle of bourbon.

“What are you getting at Harley? This isn’t “True Confessions” you know. You’re my captor and I’m the captive. Why bother getting friendly when I’m just going to wind up at the bottom of dumpster by week’s end.”

“Actually I was hoping to get a little more than friendly since we’re living together now.” Harley takes a swig from the bottle and leans up on the couch arm where you’re seated.

“Forget it lady. I’m not interested in being friends, or even best friends. I just want to get on with my own life and I don’t care who knows it.”

Harley sighed “That’s another reason you remind me of Joker,”

“Oh, and what “that” would that be?”

“The way you brush me off when it should be obvious I’ve got the hots for you. I mean c’mon, how much clearer do I got to make it? Any closer and my breasts would be smothering your tiny little body.”

“Huh..?” you say dumbfounded.

“Or maybe you don’t find me attractive?” Harley stood up, and by the tone in her voice was getting very irritated, “You know what the problem is with you and Joker, is that all you do is care about yourselves. Here I am, trying to give my heart out to you guys and what do I get for it? Heartbreak. Why do I gotta go pickin’ the biggest jerks.” Harley began tearing up.

“I-I didn’t know. For once in my life I’m being completely honest! I thought you and Ivy were together.”

Sitting back on the couch Harley takes another sip of the bourbon. “I love Red, but she won’t ever settle down. And the only family she’d ever consider having come in plant pots. One of these days I’m just going to be all alone. I can’t be a criminal forever...”

“Harley… I can’t tell you how sorry I am. But look at me, I’m an inch and half tall, what could we possibly be to each other.” You said, wrestling with the first true pricks of regret. Harley stopped tearing and a faint grin danced on her face.

“I had a few things in mind. Owner and pet. Master and slave. Horny girl and sextoy. Or maybe a little of each…” The giant Jokester’s pretty face hovered closer to you “See, that’s what I like best about you. Too stubborn to stop being the jerkoff I love, but to small to refuse me, or leave me.” She backed away, “I’m glad you asked though.”

You just sat on the leather surface of the couch trying to understand what was going on. Where did all this passion from, and why were you feeling bad for her?

“Harley, I-I… God! Why am I so confused, I can’t think straight.” You yelled, digging your nails into your scalp, “Why do I feel so bad!? This isn’t like me, this isn’t who I am.”

Harley set the half empty bottle of bourbon on the coffee table. She scooped you up in her palm and pressed you against her soft breast, whispering that everything would be all right. The touch and feel of her skin, the warmth and tenderness radiating out of her, began to calm you down.

“Feeling better now?” Harley asked softly.

“Yeah… I don’t know what came over me. Don’t really know how to handle myself in emotional situations. But I’m good now, I think.”

“Don’t worry little fella, you don’t need to be good at this kinda stuff. Just do what I say, kay?” Harley replied. You nodded your head, “That’a boy. Now hold still.” Harley’s hands came together and started tugging at your clothes.

“H-harley, what are you doing, stop.”

She giggled and licked her lips as she continued working. First your dress shirt went, then your undershirt, followed by your shoes, pants, and last but not least, your briefs. Gasping at your own nakedness you struggled to free your arms, so that you could cover yourself. Harley’s giant, beautiful face smiled at your feeble attempts to resist her.

“AaaahhhHH” Harley moaned as she opened her mouth, her plump lips, glossed over with dark red lipstick, moist and juicy parting sensuously away from one another. Saliva glistened all over her white teeth and pink gums. Strands of the sticky liquid stretched from the roof to the floor of her cavernous maw. A wave of hot, humid air washed over you as she breathed in and out. Rumbling up and down, you saw the slimy behemoth that dominated you earlier and eagerly awaited your return. Rather than remain stay in its place, the pink serpent slithered out.

There was no stopping the hand that pressed your miniscule form into the monstrous creature. Everytime your body rubbed one of its tastebuds it twitched in excitement. Before you knew it, the serpent had ushered you into Harley’s mouth and her jaw closed shut, sealing off all light. Warm saliva oozed all over your body and the giant muscle was ceaseless in its goal to molest your entire body.

Briefly a beam of light illuminated of the darkness of the hot, slimy abyss, and you felt two giant fingers grip your body and haul you out. Harley’s tongue followed you out till it couldn’t reach any further and retreated back inside her mouth. Drool ran down her mouth as the Blonde Vixen looked lovingly at you, soaked in her own spit. Without talking she reached a hand behind herself and with a click, the bonds that held her bra in place became undone. You were suddenly face to face with Harley’s exceptional rack.

Savage lust had isolated both of you from the outside world. Harley began fondling her nipple, teasing it with gentle brief touches. Soon your wet body was joined in the fun, rubbing against Harley’s erect nipple, around and around in a circular motion. Harley laid her back against the couch and moaned more, her hand now crawling down her voluminous breast, across her flat stomach to the waistline where it slid down into her panties. Bucking her hips she fondled herself down south. Harley moaned in higher pitches, as her body tingled with electric pleasure.

Unable to go any further on her own Harley brought you back to her mouth where she covered you in a fresh coat of sticky saliva. Not sparing anytime she wrestled her panties off her long smooth legs. The next destination Harley had in mind for you was the Outback, or the “Bush,” as they called it. From one set of lips to another, hot pink, inflamed, hungry to devour you. Harley brushed you against them, wet already from the thought of this moment, now your physical presence caused her clitoris to show itself. Rubbing your face into the tiny appendage, she could only bite her lip to stave off the urge to shove him inside her vagina for the final climax. Against her crotch she held the silk panties firmly.

“Aaeeyy… uughne… eeyaigh…” She whimpered periodically. Fondling her breast, squeezing it and massaging the nipple till the pleasure she felt had built up to the boiling point, and she could no longer restrain herself. Unconcerned for your well-being she greedily wriggled you into her labial lips; introducing you to a new world, one filled to the brim with a another special liquid she would soak you in. The power she had over you was indescribably erotic, the ecstasy you brought to her body was unfathomable. Her fingers shoved the rest of your body into her vagina as far as she was able. Her slender digits retreated, leaving you stranded behind. Scared for your life you squirmed against the hot, slimy walls to find a pocket of air. Harley, on the other hand, could only think of the pleasure it gave her as she squeezed the walls of her vagina shut on your tiny body and welcomed those squirms.


You now have only one choice:

1. Continue

Path-Poison Ivy-1-1-1-1-2-2-1-1-1-2-1-1

Comments