Shrink you down. Into the boot you go.

This choice: Shrink you down. Into the boot you go. (Back)

(Originally written by Windleaf)

With the majority of your nerves rendered useless, all you can feel is the softness of Ivy's beautiful feet pressed up against your face, covering your cheeks, nose and eyes. All the senses you have left are completely focused on her dainty soles and dainty toes. You'd given up fighting with her and played it safe, letting her have her fun.

"At first, I wasn't sure how well this would all go..." Ivy said casually, looking down at you as she rubbed her feet back and forth across your face, "but you've handled yourself pretty well Marshy. In fact, I'm even willing to give you a second chance,"

"You will!? Oh thank you, thank you so much."

"Of course, I ought to let you know that you'll have to work your way up the ladder again; starting at the bottom,"

"No problem Miss. That's fine by me," After all, your cousin Vinny, who'd kill for you, could set you up with a nice cozy Chicago City Council job. It wouldn't pay as much as the paper industry but you'd be far away from the super powered lunatics of Gotham. Nostalgia began to creep in from your childhood when you ran with ordinary crooks. Ah, those were the days.

"Well I'm glad to see that you have no objections." Ivy presented a perfume bottle. She gave herself a couple of sprits and took a whiff, "I've always enjoyed fine perfumes Marshy. I call this one "Petite Allure," It has a nice rosemary scent. Be a dear a try this on for me." Without another word she sprayed you.

The effects of this new spray had the effect of making you intensely dizzy. It was as though you were a sky diver who spun out of control, accidently got his head caught in a vice and forgot to take an aspirin after a heavy night of drinking, right before plunging 2,000 feet under water... And at this point, vertigo has said its goodbyes because it is way out of its league here.

-----------------------------------------------

This time, you didn't open your eyes. No, this time you were going to lay on the ground silently, with your eyes closed. The only thing you wanted to feel were the thick strands of carpet weaved into the rough under layer and sink into one of the many tiny pockets between those strands. Wait. Hold up for just a second. Look back and read what I just said. Don't worry, I've got time, just try and explain to me what I just said. Oh, I can't help it, I've got to look.

You open your eyes and the world as you know it is not the same. And it never will be. Everything is a hundred times larger than it once was. Your desk, your cabinets, your 20 year old bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape which could literally drown yourself in. Although you can't help but think a swig of fine wine would be just what could take your mind off of the overall negativity of the situation. However, you can only give in to inevitability and look up at the giant Ivy sitting above you.

"Wondering how I got so big Marshy?"

"Yeah, yeah, I know the old routine. It isn't everything that's grown, it's me whose shrunk. Very cute, but what the hell is the meaning of all this! You said you'd give me a second chance you liar!"

"Oh Marshy dear, I am giving you a second chance. This is the start of a new beginning for you; as my boot's new insole."

"What? Have you lost your goddamn mind lady!?"

"Now, now, is that any way to talk your master? Stop being a bad little pet. My feet are going to need all the loving they can get from now on. Here," she said, lowering one of her massive boots on the floor. "Get inside. I told Harley that I'd meet her later tonight for some girl time and we've almost run out of play time."

"The day I get in your boot is the day I--" All of a sudden you were knocked inside of Ivy's boot by her foot. The boot was turned upright and you found yourself tossed onto a moist, smelly surface.

"Thanks Marshy," Came Ivy's voice from above your new prison. Her face hovered over the entrance as she laughed and chuckled at you, glaring up at her from within her boot. It didn't last long, though you could've done it all day, as her toes wiggled over the opening. Slowly, they slipped their way inside, trapping you in. You ran to the toe of the boot and the toes followed right behind, pressing you up against the ceiling. "Hmm... that won't do at all." Ivy wiggled her toes and maneuvered you in between the space between her toes and the ball of her foot. Your face lay in the middle of her big and second toes. With a moan of pleasure, she stood up. "There we are, much more comfortable. Hope it's as good for you as it is for me Marshy,"


You now have only one choice:

1. Hey! At least we're off to see Harley.

Path-Poison Ivy-1-1-1-1-2-2

Comments