Don't Cry If You Cross The Line and Get Shot

 This choice: Hey! At least we're off to see Harley. (Back)

(Originally written by Windleaf)

Leaving your office Ivy trotted down the hallway merrily, plant in hand. She stopped at the elevator next to the stairwell. Rubbing her chin thoughtfully Ivy began to muse over which she would choose. “I did take the elevator up here. But you know Marshy, all the experts say that taking the stairs is healthier. Let’s try their advice and see if we like it.”

Despite Ivy’s small frame the weight of her entire body pressed into you by her massive sweaty foot was almost unbearable. For a brief moment her toes clenched together and buried your face into moist foot flesh. You couldn’t breath, and when the pressure finally subsided you inhaled the fragrant air of her smelly toes.

“Doin’ okay down there? I hope you are, because that was just the first step.” Teased Ivy. ‘Oh god’ you thought. This building was six stories high. In the past you had always laughed about how you blackmailed the owner of the building into selling you the deed for less than half its value. A week later, when the property rent was paid the day before, you took the liberty of evicting all the other companies: Free Financial Advice For Seniors, Make-A-Wish for Sick Children, The Drug and Alcohol Rehab Institute, etc.

Who could blame you for wanting the highest office in the building? Now you were beginning to regret making that decision, not that you’d go back and do things differently. Hell no. That regret would only last as long as it took Ivy to get down the stairs. *Boom* *Bam* *Bump* *Bink* *Book*

Pause
*Boom* *Bam* *Bump* *Bink* *Bonk*
Pause
*Boom* *Bam* *Bump* *Bink* *Bonk*
Pause
*Boom* *Bam* *Bump* *Bink* *Bonk*

Ivy reached the bottom of the stairwell and entered the decorative lobby, ornate with statues, columns, expensive silk tapestries and surrounded by floor and walls of beige marble. Further across the room, past the rotating doors she exited out into the run down street in the town of poverty where the company was founded. Jumping in her car like a Duchess of Hazard she flipped back her flowing red hair and slammed the gas pedal. Rubber tires screeched madly as the V8 engine of her car churned its pistons and launched the car into motion.

“Dammit Ivy! You’re absolutely sick in the head! Let me out of here, or by hell I’ll burn down every single nature preserve in the whole bloody country!” Suddenly you felt the pressure from her foot relax, then come at you again full force. From the sound of the tires screeching she was hitting the brake this time. When everything came to a complete stop, you watched Ivy’s foot ascend to the outside world. Then the world tilted toward the heel of the boot and you went with it.

“…what did you say worm?” Ivy asked coldly. Chills ran up your spine as you looked up into her listless eyes, small and narrow pupils, a glazed sheen over the each iris, the eyes of a sociopath. At heart she was a murderer.

“Didn’t uh… know that you could hear me,” The pale hand of Ivy entered the boot, slender fingers wrapping around you tight and hoisting you into the air, right in front of her mouth.

“You’ll be surprised by what I can hear," she spoke sharply "Perhaps I've been too kind because it seems you've forgotten who you're dealing with. I’ve killed better men than you. You think you’re special? You’re not. I gave you the chance to live and this is how you repay me? By threatening to kill the things I love most. If you want death worm, I'll gladly give it to you without the extra incentive.”

“Please no! I’m sorry. I didn’t mean anything by it, honest. Please give me another chance, I can still change! I'll be better!” You apologized “I only said it because, well, making violent threats is just… my way of dealing with stress.”

“Break the habit soon, or I’ll break you. Understood?”

“Y-yes Ma’am…”

"And since you decided to open your fat mouth I expect you to put it to use."

"How so?" You asked, as if you couldn't guess. Truthfully you didn't want to face the obvious answer.

"Lapping the sweat from my feet will be a good start. After that, who knows? Consider it your apology for crossing the line with me." Ivy dropped you into the boot and slid her foot in. You let yourself get taken by her toes. During the ride to her place you licked her feet wherever you could reach.


You now have only one choice:

1. "A Choice? After what you just did? Get back to licking worm." says Ivy

Path-Poison Ivy-1-1-1-1-2-2-1

Comments