Keep trying to cover it up

This choice: Keep trying to cover it up  (Back)

(Originally Written by Alpha2099)

You couldn't let Kara know about your fetish. That would be too awkward.

"N...no, really, I don't have a foot fetish at all," you say. Unfortunately your wavering voice is betraying you. You hope Kara buys it, but it doesn't look good for you.

Kara narrows her eyes and stares at you. You can feel her eyes piercing into your heart, and you heart rate starts going up. Your breathing becomes a little more rapid. "Are you sure about that?" she asks.

"Y...yes, I mean it," you say. "I'm telling the truth."

A small grin forms on Kara's face. "I hope you are," she says. "It's not good to lie to a superhero, you know. Especially one as strong as me who could beat you to pulp."

"But...you wouldn't do that, would you?" you ask. You're starting to get worried about more than your fetish getting leaked. Suddenly it seems like your well-being is in jeopardy.

Kara giggles. "No, I wouldn't do that," she says. "However, I do wonder why you haven't moved away from my feet as we've been having this conversation." She wiggles her toes for emphasis.

"Oh. Um, well..." you start to say, but before you can finish, Kara takes one foot and pushes you square in the chest. She puts enough force behind it to knock you to the ground. Your wallet and cell phone fall out of your pockets when you land. You roll to one side and pick up your wallet. As you turn to get your phone, Kara's lightning speed has beaten you to it. She stands over you, with one foot lightly on your phone. She takes her other foot and plants it on your chest, keeping you pinned to the ground.

"Like I said, I won't hurt you," Kara says, "but I have other ways of getting what I want out of people."

"I'm telling the truth, I p-promise!" you stammer.

"I don't think so," Kara says. She looks down at your phone. "Oh, is that the new iPhone? Wow, that's pretty expensive. It must have been tough to afford that."

Feeling like this came out of left field, you don't know how to respond, so you just nod your head.

A devilish smile crosses Kara's lips. "It would really be a shame if something bad happened to it," she says, adding a little weight on her foot. You hear a small crack from the phone.

"N-no, please!" you say.

"I'll give you one last chance," Kara says. "Tell me what you were doing at my feet earlier, or you can forget about your phone. What will it be?"


You now have these choices:

1. The jig is up. Better tell the truth. *

2. Clam up; your dignity is worth more than your phone. *

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-5-1-1-1-2-2

Comments