Kara had her feet in your face

This choice: Kara had her feet in your face  (Back)

(Originally Written by A-Dawg13)

You wake up to find that the bare soles of Kara's feet are right in front of your face! This takes you by surprise for a moment, especially since it just so happens you have a foot fetish. You realize that you accidentally fell asleep at the foot of Kara's bed. You glance at Kara and see she's still asleep. You suppose she must have been at least slightly awake at one point and took off her boots before going back to sleep. 

You grin. It seems almost too good to be true. Naturally, you decide to take advantage of the situation and soak it all in and just stare at the soft soles of her perfectly shaped feet! After a while, you lose track how much time has passed by. Suddenly you realize she's starting to wake up. You immediately turn you're gaze from her feet to avoid suspicion, but it's too late. 

Kara eyes you suspiciously and says "What are you still doing here?.. and were just staring at my feet?" 

You feel your stomach leap. 

Uh-oh.. you've been caught. You try to play it cool. "What are talking about?" you say, you're heart pounding in your chest. You feel you're not being too convincing as you feel your face get hot. 

"Don't play dumb with me. You're obviously still in my room, and I undeniably saw you staring at my feet." 

"Oh yeah. I carried your unconscious body home after that fight with Electro. I decided to wait for you to wake up before I left, but I guess I accidentally fell asleep..." 

"OK, but that still doesn't explain why you were staring at my feet." 

"Oh.. that... I thought I saw something on your foot... so what's it matter, anyway?" 

Kara gives you a smug grin. "Do you have some kind of foot fetish or something?" 

Your heart skips a beat. Oh boy.. looks like the cat's out of the bag. Might as well tell her the truth... Then again, you don't want her to think you’re some kind of freak. After thinking it over a moment, you ultimately decide to...

Option #1: Tell her the truth

Option #2: Keep trying to cover it up



You now have these choices:

1. Tell her the truth *

2. Keep trying to cover it up

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-5-1-1-1-2

Comments