Meeting Ivy

 This choice: Coincidence/Bad Luck (Back)

(Originally Written by Venom)

One night, you were alone staring at the moon while trying to avoid being seen when you heard something coming at you. You used your powers to jump hight into the air and saw vines coming at you. You knew it was Ivy. But the vise kep on coming, so you dodged them while you were still in the air. But when you landed, you focused your energy into ice and shot a cold wave all around you, freezing the vines. But more of them came and somehow wrapped around you.

"Well, looks like I caught you." Ivy said. She started to walk towards you and you knew what she was planning.

"Release me Ivy." you demanded.

"Oh? I have no intention. You see I have heard about your powers and you are the biggest threat to my plans. Batman and superman have nothing on you." she said.

"You mind getting to the point?" you said.

"Tell you what, I am going to actually use my tongue with you. I hope you're ready." she says seductively as the vines hold your head in place.

You were extremely calm as Ivy pressed her lips against your own and began to make out with you. She did this for five minutes before she broke the kiss.

"Nice try. I am immune to those lips of yours thanks to the power of chaos. Though I do have to admit you have soft lips." you said.

Ivy was shocked that you survived at all, but she knew she could have fun with you, so she blew a little knock out dust at you. Sadly it worked really well. You woke up later to find that you were...


You now have these choices:

1. Tied up *

2. other *

Comments