Sucking Supergirl's Toes

This choice: "Suck my toes." (Back)

(Originally written by Mr. Cool)

"Aww noo!" you say. "Aww yes!" Supergirl replies.

"Open up!" Supergirl says. You open your mouth allowing her to stick her left foot's toes inside. You are soon greeted by a taste and smell that together are probably worse than Supergirl's best punch! 

You cough and gag before she puts her toes back into your mouth. 

"You'd better get sucking!" Supergirl says wiggling her toes inside your mouth. 

You start to lick and suck her toes all the while Supergirl laughing at you. 

"I should get this on video!" she says. "I can't believe my feet are actually in your mouth!" she says. 

"Like I have a choice..." you think to yourself. You continue to worship her left foot's toes before she switches with the right giving you a whole new flavor. "Im gonna have to brush my teeth with bleach!" you think to yourself. Was trying to steal that emerald really worth this? This is horrible! It's the worst torture you've ever had done to you! You weren't really worried about jail as you've escaped from jail before. You did not expect this though! 

"Ok how about you start kissing my feet." Supergirl says. Without a word you begin to kiss her sweaty soles and toes. The toes weren't as bad as the soles as you just cleaned them but somehow the still stunk! You kiss her heel, her arch, her ball, and her toes which she occasionally grabs your mouth with. This is obviously one of the most amusing things ever to Supergirl as she is continually laughing each laugh making you feel lower and lower. 

"Yeah keep laughing! Wait till I get my revenge and we'll see who's laughing then!" you think to yourself. You keep kissing her feet over and over again each time in a different place. You notice Supergirl's comments have stopped and she's become a lot more quiet. You stop kissing her feet and you actually hear her snoring! You look up and sure enough your kisses put her to sleep! You start to think you might get out of this! You recognize the area and you have a buddy around that could unhandcuff you. You think how to get off the floor and everything before finally your hopes are shot as Supergirl wakes up. 

"Those kisses felt awesome! They put me right to sleep!" she says. 

You don't respond. Your spirits are crushed now. 

"So I was thinking. With me saving people a lot Im on my feet all the time and trust me they get worse than this. After I come home they're all achy and sore but I realized now I could keep you as my personal foot servant! It's your choice really though. If you don't want to after your punishment I'll just have to take you to that max security prison." 

"Max security?!?" you think to yourself. You couldn't break out of there! You get scared now! It's either a life of prison or a life as Supergirl's foot servant. 

"So which do you choose?" she asks. 

It's a hard decision but you pick...


You have the following choices:

1. "Id rather be your foot servant!"

2. "Id rather go to jail!"

Path-Supergirl-4-1-3

Comments