Capturing Supergirl

This choice: You're a villain who captured her. (Back)

(Originally written by a user person)

I never understand why people feel the need to call me a Super villain. Everyone has their hobbies. Some like fishing, others collect stamps. I like kidnapping Super Heroines and tickling them senseless. It's not like I'm hurting anyone... all I'm really doing is bringing laughter to the world. One of my favorite things to do is tickle the soles of a heroine's and get her squeal.

Throughout my career as a villain...I managed to capture my share of heroines and have my way with them. One of the ones I've always wanted to get my hands on though was Supergirl so I figured a way to arrange it. It took months of planning but I finally managed to capture her using a special kind of gas to knock her out when she was investigating robbery I had staged. The gas was a special Lexcorp blend I had obtained designed to work on Superman himself. It would leave Kryptonians weak for hours. It worked on Supergirl like a charm. While she was unconscious. I moved her to my headquarters... an abandoned warehouse on the edge of Metropolis and tied her up. The warehouse was sound proof but I thought it would be fun to gag Supergirl as well making her feel completely helpless. 

Sure enough...It had that affect. I was going for. Supergirl begin wriggling violently the moment she woke up. It didn't do much good though because the chains I used were designed to withstand her super strength. That didn't really matter at the moment anyway because the gas had already weakened her significantly. I welcomed her to my hideout. She seemed less than pleased and looked at me angrily. I clicked my tongue and told her she just need to get comfortable. I decided to help her by removing her footwear.

The second I  reached for one of her boots. I heard her struggling got worse. Her voice was muffled by her gag so I couldn't make out what she was saying. I'm guessing it was something along the lines of "Let me go...you'll never get away with this yadda yadda yadda." possibly with more than a few swear words thrown in. I stroked her leg soothingly grabbing onto the heel of her boot. She tried to pull away from me but the chains limited her mobility too much. She still moved as best she could though flopping around like a fish out of water. I actually did have a little bit of trouble because her boots were on pretty tight and her struggling didn't make it easy. Eventually persistance and patience  paid off though and I was able to tug her boot off once she tired herself out.

I did the same with her other boot and after a bit of a struggle finally removed both of them from her feet. Her bare feet actually looked really cute. They were soft and well taken care off. Without her red boots to protect them, they looked extremely vulnerable. I ran my fingers lightly across her sole causing the heroine to scream through her gag.  

"MMMPHHHHH"

I could tell that she was extremely ticklish which I was extremely happy to see. I wanted to go slowly and enjoy this but I had to work quick otherwise I would have to dose Supergirl with the gas again. The gas itself wasn't an effective solution since it would limit the time I had to play with her between doses. Fortunately I had a way to effectively interrogate her. I removed the gag from her mouth asking her if there were any weaknesses that I could exploit. She answered exactly how you might expect.

"Go to hell." She told me.

I shrugged "If that how you're going to play this!" I slowly began to tickle her feet.

She giggled and began laughing uncontrollably. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH NO PLEASE STOP NOT THAT AAAAAAAAA!" She laughed out loud. Without her gag... her laughter completely filled the room.

***

I tickled her feet until she told me her weakness. 

Finally she confessed. "OKAY OKAY KRYPTONITE! KRYPTONITE! OKAY THERE!! PLEASE STOP!!!" 

She told me everything that I needed to know. What Kryptonite was...what it did to her. She even told me where I could find it. She hoped her confession would get me to stop but I did not stop. I kept her in the warehouse and every day I tickled her to no end. I modified her chains with trace amounts of Kryptonite to keep her even more under control. It left her weak and unable to use her powers making even more susceptible to my tickling and I made sure to take advantage of it. I would tickle her for hours on end. To keep her alive I made sure to feed her twice a day; once in the morning and again in the evening. I spent the rest of her captivity tickling her mercilessly causing her laugh and scream almost nonstop.

After 8 days of this though...tickle torturing her proved less of a challenge. Sure she would still scream like before but she seemed resigned to it now... not even bothering to beg me not to torture anymore. She would just squeal and laugh when I tickled her and whimper and sob the rest of the time. It began was boring. I decide let her go and move onto the next Superheroine conquest. I knocked her out using the gas that I captured her with dropped her off away from my hideout so that she wouldn't be able to track me down.

The strange thing though was that I actually wound up missing my captive after a few days. I decided to send one of my monster to find her and bring her back to me.

After a few hours...


You have the following choices:

1. the monster got her and brought her back

2. the monster could not find her *

3. she tries to escape but got recaptured by it and on the way there was tickled. *

* indicates the next chapter is blank and needs to be created.

Path-Supergirl-3

Comments